Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Ideas: CANDYCORN !

When I think of a good idea...and I think about where that idea came from...it usually came from someone else.  If the good idea came from someone else...then is it considered "my good idea"....hahah...do you see what I am saying??  Well I am just here to say... other people usually have better ideas...and I wish I could say they were my ideas, but they're not!!!! HAHAHA! For example:  My mom is Queen of good ideas.... a really great Fall idea that she gave me was to put CANDY CORN in any glass vases I have out.  Putting the CANDY CORN in glass vases will give you a nice orange, fall, and Halloween look!  The best part about CANDY CORN...you can get an entire bag of CANDYCORN at The Dollar Store for ..you guessed it...$1.00 !!!  Such a cute, cheap, and fun Fall idea!!!  You can thank my Mom for the cute CANDY CORN idea ...because the idea...well it was not my idea!!!!!  I am just thankful for people who have good ideas and are willing to share them!

Happy Fall !!!


Thank you!  Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I just laughed out loud reading this...I love you and am so glad you're my friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!! I've been meaning to tell you for forever BUT when Madison & I were in Wal-mart the other day, he got in the fall mood and was shopping around for decorations. He grabbed a bag of candy corn & said you can tell Emily I got this idea from her. I did not understand the full extent of it.... until now! haha Please come over soon and see it! It's sooo in season! hahaha Love you!

    ReplyDelete