Monday, September 13, 2010

Swim, Bike, Run.

For those of you who know my sweet, handsome, adorable husband the next few things I say will not surprise you.  When it comes to hobbies...Andy is ADD.  He loves the following very much: camping, playing guitar, fishing, tying flies, biking, reading, kayaking, collecting records, and the newest of these hobbies: triathlons.  For those of you who do not know what a triathlon is...here is the definition:
tri·ath·lon [ trī áthlən ]
athletic contest with 3 events: an athletic competition in which the contestants compete in three different events and are awarded points for each to find the best all-around athlete.
  I have tried talking him out of this one...I have had zero luck!  The good thing about this hobby is there seem to be a lot of friends who are interested in this hobby as well.  Aaron who is in the middle in the yellow shirt below, is in Andy's Dental School class.  Aaron is very interested in triathlons...I am glad!  Erika and Molly (who are in Dental School) came to cheer the boys on too!  So glad that you both came!!!  Nathan Oliver is also involved in this triathlon hobby.  The good thing about Nathan being involved in this hobby ...Mary Kathryn!!  I wish you could have seen us...we were literally running around trying to make sure we did not miss a photo opportunity!  I have to say...I am OK with this hobby as long as MK and other friends are apart of the package!  All three of the boys finished under 2 hours ...they are in shape hotties!!  I have a feeling this is not my last triathlon.  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment