Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall is in the air ...dahh da da da dahhh!

Yes, it is true...Fall is here!  There are so many reasons this is true...football is on TV, sweaters are in stores, and the holidays are just around the corner!  I think I am one of those people who puts up seasonal decorations way to soon.  You know what...I don't care if it is to soon...there are only about 4 months out of the year where we get to put all sorts of adorable extra decorations out in the house!  I LOVE holiday decorations.  Last Sunday, my Dad, Mom, and sister came up for the day to see me and help put out fall decorations!  My newest Halloween addition is this pumpkin with our monogram on it.  Mrs. Wicke (Andy's mom) got this adorable pumpkin for us.  The pumpkins are on sale...half off...at Hobby Lobby (at least they were last week!) ...Check it out!!  The cream pumpkin made for a great new fall table center piece! 



Ellen (my very pretty sister)is SO talented!  She made this adorable spider picture frame above!...and YES that us in the picture frame...2 Halloween's ago..I was a bunny and I think Ellen is a dancing something! haha..  She is majorly into decoupage.  I have another post coming with more of her adorable picture frames!  Thank you Ellen!!  XOXO




My Mom (who is in the above picture) is an incredible decorator!  My house looks like a big Fall leaf...it's amazing!  Thank you Mom!  XOXO 
My two favorite men.  No other words need to be said.

1 comment: