Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where do I begin?

I would like to start this by saying I do not know where to begin this blog.  Do I go back and start with college and talk about how I had a house with my best friends?  Do I go back and talk about when I first met Andy?  Do I go back and talk about how I moved to a new city and made all new friends?  WHERE DO I BEGIN?  After thinking a lot about where to begin, I thought I would take this first post and do a summary of the last year of my life.  This past year has been the best year of my life.  I married the man (Andy) of my dreams.  Andy was accepted into Dental School. 
 We left our family and friends and moved to a new city.  We have been to several horse races at Churchill Downs with Uncle Mark and Aunt Nancy. We went to Chicago and went to a Bulls game.  We went to Las Vegas and saw two shows and missed our flight home.  We were in our Best Friends wedding.  We have had so many visitors, it is unbelievable and amazing!  We have made new friends that will be apart of our lives forever.  I feel like all of the above are just a few of the major highlights.  I want to go ahead and let it be known that I am not the best writer or story teller.  I hope that when you read my blog, you know that I am just trying to share great moments of my life with people that I care about, but do not get to see on a daily basis.  We are so blessed and love the opportunities that have been put in front of us.  We are having the time of our life and want you to be apart of it! Thank you!  Love you! 


3 comments: