Wednesday, February 9, 2011

When friends come to visit...and bring new babies!!


I LOVE it when friends come to visit me.  I LOVE it even more when friends come to visit me and bring their NEW baby!  This precious baby is Campbell James Helton.  He has a head full of hair and is the sweetest baby ever!  Josh and Courtney Helton are the proud parents.  Lily Lou Helton is the proud big sister.  Josh and Court are some of our very best friends.  Josh had a meeting in Louisville and was coming here for the day...Court decided to come along and hang out with me!  It was the best day!  We are so happy for Josh and Courtney and their new edition!




I made a strawberry cake...we pretended that is was Lily's birthday.  Please notice her adorable smile!



Getting ready to blow out her candles!


The entire gang! 


Cam was tired after his long day with the girls!


We LOVE when friends come to visit...especially when they bring their sweet babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment